ENSO Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a leading software product house in Belfast who have been showing promising signs of growth here in N.I. After setting up their Belfast operation a 12 months back, the team has been growing from strength to strength and they are currently on the lookout for a Technical Lead to join them for the next chapter of their development phase.
This client has chosen to stay confidential at this stage of the hiring process, but we are able to add some details below to help give you an idea for the size of their team.
Our client builds software products for large enterprises all over the world. They have a team of over 600 globally and a small niche team of engineers here in Belfast who are essentially seen as the innovation arm to their service offering - Belfast is very much seen as the site who look after all of the new product builds and architecture of future applications.
You will be joining an established team in Belfast. Your position will be a technical one and will also be focused on the development of staff members while building upon the overall culture within the Belfast team.
The right candidate needs to be technically competent, but growth and development of the team in Northern Ireland has to be their focus. The role will report directly to the CTO and CEO and you will also have a strong technical leadership level on the Belfast side as well.
• Hands-on full-stack development role and leading teams
• Help drive Agile design, implementation, and delivery
• Initiate architectural changes and enhancements
• Help drive strong software engineering practices
• Facilitate the continuous improvement of the team, building, and promoting a positive work environment
• Actively stay on top of emerging tools/technologies/methodologies
• Strong experience with Angular
• 8+ years experience with .NET (C#) and SQL Server
• 5+ years experience with software architecture and design
• Solid experience with distributed, enterprise-scale software
• Nice to have: GraphQL experience
• Nice to have: Elasticsearch or NoSQL experience
• Nice to have: Xamarin or mobile app development experience
• Motivated by an Agile, fast-paced, global team environment
• Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance
• Curious about emerging trends and can quickly evaluate and adopt new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Mentor and motivate developers within your team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of progressive experience in developing software applications
• 3+ years managing teams
Package: 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension, Remote/Flexible working, 35 days holiday
If you would like more information on this role, please feel free to reach out to Christian Campbell - Principal Consultant at ENSO Recruitment