Enso is recruiting for Systems Administrator, partnering with a trusted and well-established Belfast based company, who specialise in identifying risk, managing cost and extracting insights from complex, regulated, and exponentially growing organisational data.
- General day to day systems administration with a strong focus on user support.
- Install, configure, upgrade, monitor and maintain hardware and software systems
- Troubleshoot identified and reported issues to resolution
- Conduct regular security audits and implement identified improvement plans
- Optimise networks and connectivity
- Educate and enforce security policies and best practice
- Planning and ordering of additional hardware, software and infrastructure to meet the demands of company growth and new projects
- Creation of new user accounts and enablement of new start hardware, software and tools
- Support a multi-platform and mixed operating system environment
- Support CI/CD pipelines across project teams using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps
- Manage policy and access control across SaaS developer tools including Slack, Assembla, Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Support microservice containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, OpenShift.
- Management of enterprise SaaS software including HubSpot, DropBox, Mavenlink
- Management of Microsoft Teams and Office365 collaboration environments
- Apply cost control and reporting across cloud platform utilisation
- Degree standard education in a relevant degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- At least 3 year’s Linux administration experience, preferably in a multi-platform, mixed operating system environment.
- At least 3 year’s Microsoft Windows administration experience, preferably including Office365, Teams and Azure
- Experience of managing Mac OSX devices and software
- Scripting ability – unix shell, bash, python, powershell, perl or similar
- Knowledge of hardware and software.
- Proven experience supporting CI/CD pipelines
- InfoSec experience with knowledge of data governance and privacy standards
- Experience of user support.
- Good organisational abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to provide out of hours support.
- Experience of cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, RedHat
- Ansible automation
- Firewall administration experience.
- Knowledge of administering container management platforms including Docker, Kubernetes and variants
- Knowledge and experience of a Quality
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button.