Software Test Manager (£60k)
Software QA Manager
Enso Recruitment is working with an NYC Headquartered organisation to recruit for a Software QA Manager for their Belfast software team.
As their software platform continues to grow this role has been created to own test strategy and execution. Reporting directly to the CTO, this is a role that blends strategic leadership with a hands-on focus where you will drive improvements in software quality through effective test coverage.
This role requires a heavy focus on test automation, injecting best practices for QA into the software development lifecycle. Initially you will focus on assessing current testing capability and agree a testing strategy. You will then be responsible for leading and managing the implementation and on-going execution of the testing strategy.
- Define and agree testing strategy
- Execute and implement test strategy
- Manage day-to-day testing
- Line manage around 5 QA team members
- Manage outsourced test partners
- Hands on automation and execution of tests
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- 3+ years experience leading test teams
- Proven experience in automated test planning and scripting
- Relevant test planning and automation tools, preferably Cucumber, Selenium and JIRA.
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Base salary: £60k (Negotiable)
- Bonus, Pension, Healthcare