Software Project Manager (Agile, £50k)
Enso is recruiting for a Software Project Manager, partnering with one of Belfast’s best-established local software houses who work across the development of bespoke software solutions for a broad range organisation in the UK & Ireland.
As a Project Manager you will focus on support your team in the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously. You will be expected to take full ownership of projects to ensure completion and successful delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Experience using Project Management Methodologies e.g. Prince, Agile
- Proven track record of successful Software Project Management
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio and Microsoft Project
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
- Workshop facilitation
- Data Modelling
- Software quality management approaches
What’s In It For You?
- 20 holiday days per year with an additional day per years’ service up to a maximum of 25 days.
- 12 Public Holidays per year
- Health Cash Plan
- Employers for Childcare Voucher
- Opportunity for flexible working and working from home
- Enhanced Sick Pay and Income Protection
- Pension Plan
- SmartSnack fruit scheme
- Charity Fundraising Programme (Action For Children)
- Busy Social Calendar (summer BBQs, Weekends Away, Quiz Nights, Christmas Party)