Software Engineer (Music Tech)
Enso is recruiting for a talented Software Engineer, partnering with an established Software company based in Belfast who are automating the monitoring of digital music releases. Helping the music industry to identify and optimise content, protecting ownership rights across legitimate digital platforms.
- Lead the development of the product to the enterprise scale.
- Use of excellent reasoning ability to document, architect, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect-free product before being deployed.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high-quality solutions.
- Excellent hands-on understanding of technical design, implementation and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Assist the support team in deploying product functionality and assist in troubleshooting in a production environment.
- Follows the software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
The Tech Environment: