Software Engineer – Computer Vision
Enso is recruiting for a Software Engineer – Computer Vision, partnering a fun, dynamic, fast growing team in Belfast. Our brand-new client brings the latest in video analytics powered by deep learning Artificial Intelligence to one of the oldest most essential industries in the world. They provide the next generation of ruminant livestock monitoring solutions to improve the way their clients work.
Following a recent investment, our client is now building a world class team of software in their Belfast offices to deliver on their mission.
Be responsible for deploying models into the pipeline and ensuring they run in a performant, cost effective way. This includes deploying models on the edge.
Understanding requirements (user stories) and making technical design decisions to fulfil them.
- Making decisions on the best technologies to use.
- Deploying models to the cloud and the edge.
- Make decisions that balance performance vs cost.
- Building and maintaining the video processing pipeline.
- Play an active role in teams software delivery processes.
- Contributing to best practices, design patterns and identifying opportunities to refactor code.
- Working as part of a small, multi-modality team to deliver a cloud-based platform to capitalise on the insights generated from our algorithms.
- Interacting with customers to ensure we build the correct solution.
- Learning the domain alongside customers and resident domain experts.
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline to ensure rapid deployment for the product to the cloud and customer edge devices.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 Years industrial experience with at least
- 1 in the computer vision space.
- Experience deploying models in the cloud.
- Experience in Python, Go, C#.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts.
- Experience running computer vision algorithms on video.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and can demonstrate technical understanding, development skills and interpersonal qualities that this role requires.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, including: Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, Sagemaker, Batch, CloudFormation.