Software Architect (.NET)
Software Architect (.NET core) – Belfast
Are you a Senior OR Principal Engineer seeking to make moves towards your first Software Architect position?
Or, are you an experienced Software Architect seeking a new and exciting role with a global leader in the Digital Transformation space?
Interested in working with one of Belfast’s leading software houses who specialise in creating enterprise-level software products?
This is your chance to come work with one of the most dynamic software teams in NI!
Candidates who have experience working on cloud-based solutions and microservices on Azure or AWS are highly desirable. Having commercial exposure to .NET core and containerisation would also be a highly desirable skill set.
Our client is a locally establish software product house who now have operations on a global scale! With specialisms in Digital Transformation and tasked with designing and delivering smart, integrated, cloud software and IoT solutions to high end clients – our client has been the market leader in their field are highly commended and respected in the local NI market.
If you are seeking the opportunity to join an innovative technology company where your ideas and innovations are taken on-board, this could be the perfect role for you!
- C#, Java or Ruby
- .NET core
- RESTful Web APIs
The ideal candidate will be a motivated .NET Engineer with a passion for architecture and design who is also seeking to say technically hands on. You may be a seasoned architect and just seeking a new challenge or you may be seeking your first Architect role – either way, our client is seeking to connect with ambitious individuals who are ready to make a genuine difference in their communities through the software they design and build!
You also must have/be:
- Upper second class or first-class honours degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic or Electrical
- Solution oriented with the imagination to identify work-arounds for critical problems
- Highly customer focused and able to build trust to develop customer rapport.
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
- Experience building/architecting SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and experience of development using one of either.NET / .Net Core and associated tools and frameworks or Java and its associated tools and frameworks
- Experience of designing architectures on Azure or AWS for hybrid and cloud-based solutions.
- Extensive experience of Agile development, tools and methods
- Knowledge and experience of Single Sign On and Authentication/Authorisation technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Active Directory, ADFS and LDAP
Salary: open to negotiation
Pension, Healthcare, Flexible/Remote working + more
If you would lie to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso Recruitment on 07427030403 or firstname.lastname@example.org