Senior Software Developer
Enso is recruiting for a Senior Software Developer, partnering with a well-established Smart home technology company located in Belfast and London.
Our brand-new client addresses social isolation and supports independence for their Users by providing a platform that combines social connectivity, easy TV-video calling and scalable remote monitoring.
- Contribute to best practices, design patterns, and identify opportunities to refactor code.
- Assist in defining the team's technical strategy.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- Understand requirements (user stories) and make technical design decisions to fulfil them.
- Take an active role in all parts of the development life cycle (requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, and support).
- Writing automated unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
- From time to time, there will also be a requirement to write ‘front-end’ code on both Cloud and Android application using Angular/TypeScript.
The Tech Stack:
- Spring Boot
- RESTful APIs.
Our client offers a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment where you have the opportunity to use exciting new technology to make a real difference.