Senior Infrastructure Consultant
Senior Infrastructure Consultant (Microsoft Products)
We are working with one of NI’s biggest and best homegrown Managed Service Providers to recruit for a Senior Infrastructure Consultant for their team.
This role requires someone who is experienced dealing with customers and internal stakeholders and also someone who is experienced in the design and delivery of high quality cloud based solutions.
Post-pandemic, this role can be based remotely at the Belfast office.
This is a solutions focused consultancy role where you will work alongside customers to help to solve problems. In addition, the role is heavily focused on the design and delivery of Microsoft cloud based solutions so experience with relevant technologies is essential.
- Azure experience: Azure Landing Zones, networking, expressroute and connectivity to on-premise solutions.
- Email technologies including M365, and on-premise Microsoft exchange environments
- Experience of installing and configuring Windows 2019, 2016, 2012.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server to latest version
- Active Directory
- Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Up to £60k
- Benefits: 25 days hols, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club, high training and development budgets