Senior Full Stack Engineer (Python)
Our client is an exciting software company specialising in neuroscience and cognitive health.
The organisation is led by specialists in the field of neuroscience and software engineering and this is a rare opportunity to actively participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
Their products have applications across healthcare, sports science and consumer healthcare markets and due to their continued success, they are growing their team and recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
• Implement data management, processing and analytics platform.
• Build and operate backend services across a large distributed system.
• Work with the analytics and research teams to productise research algorithms.
• Build CI/CD systems, write unit and integration tests.
• Design and deliver features from inception to production in an agile environment.
• Participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
• Strong Python programming experience (5+ yrs experience).
• Knowledge of ORM and web frameworks such as Django and container technology.
• Excellent demonstrable software engineering skills.
• Track record of shipping high complexity code using agile/high-velocity processes.
• Linux system administration.
• Experience work with cloud services to deliver high reliability and high availability systems.
• Proficient with Postgresql, Kx/Kdb+, DynamoDb, NoSQL or other database technology.
• Python scientific computing packages (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow).
• Understanding of core machine learning concepts.
• Competent with Web technologies such as Node and React.
• Experience working with medical device software standards.
Salary & Benefits:
• Work with an incredible team of smart and motivated people on cutting-edge technology that
can impact the lives of millions of people.
• Competitive salary.
• 25 days paid holidays.
• Competitive benefits including pension match and private medical insurance.
• Flexible work-from-home policy.