Senior Front End Engineer (React)
Our client is an exciting software company specialising in neuroscience and cognitive health.
The organisation is led by specialists in the field of neuroscience and software engineering and this is a rare opportunity to actively participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
Their products have applications across healthcare, sports science and consumer healthcare markets and due to their continued success, they are growing their team and recruiting for a Senior Front-End Developer.
• Produce data visualisation and study management dashboard.
• Work with the clinical and research team to gather user requirements.
• Collaborate with the analytic team and field experts to generate and represent scientific data.
• Build CI/CD systems, write unit and integration tests.
• Design and deliver features from inception to production in an agile environment.
• Participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
• Adept at building interactive dashboards and representing complex data.
• Experience designing secure front ends interacting with the backend through REST API.
• Excellent demonstrable software engineering skills.
• Track record of shipping high complexity code using agile/high-velocity processes.
• Competent working with cloud services.
• Proficient with Postgresql, Kx/Kdb+, DynamoDb, NoSQL or other database technology.
• Python scientific computing packages (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow).
• Understanding of medical and mathematical data.
• Competent with Web technologies such as Node and React.
• Experience working with medical device software standards.
Salary & Benefits:
• Work with an incredible team of smart and motivated people on cutting-edge technology that can impact the lives of millions of people.
• Competitive salary.
• 25 days paid holidays.
• Competitive benefits including pension match and private medical insurance.
• Flexible work-from-home policy.