Our client is an exciting software company specialising in neuroscience and cognitive health.
The organisation is led by specialists in the field of neuroscience and software engineering and this is a rare opportunity to actively participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
Their products have applications across healthcare, sports science and consumer healthcare markets and due to their continued success, they are growing their team and recruiting for a Mobile Application Developer.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will work on a cross-discipline team building world class features for our clients neuroscience analytics platform.
• Produce our data visualisation and study management dashboard
• Work with the clinical and research team to gather user requirements
• Collaborate with the analytic team and field experts to generate and represent scientific data
• Build CI/CD systems, write unit and integration tests
• Design and deliver features from inception to production in an agile environment
• Participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform
• Adept at building interactive dashboards and representing complex data
• Experience designing secure front ends interacting with backend through REST API.
• Excellent demonstrable software engineering skills
• Track record of shipping high complexity code using agile/high velocity processes
• Competent working with cloud services
• Proficient with Postgresql, Kx/Kdb+, DynamoDb, NoSQL or other database technology
• Python scientific computing packages (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow)
• Understanding of medical and mathematical data
• Competent with Web technologies such as Node and React
• Experience working with medical device software standards ISO 62304 and 21 CFR Part 11
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
• 6 years of software development experience
Salary & Benefits:
• Work with an incredible team of smart and motivated people on cutting-edge technology that
can impact the lives of millions of people
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holidays
• Competitive benefits including pension match and private medical insurance
• Flexible work-from-home policy