Senior Front-End Developer
Enso is proud to be partnering with a software house who specialise in AI focused enterprise SaaS platforms that use computer vision combined with machine learning models, deep learning and edge computing to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time in a respectful and ethical manner.
This is a high potential start up organisation that originated from the US and is rapidly growing it’s Belfast based software team. They are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Front-End Developer to help deliver market leading software solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer skilled in React to help drive and contribute to the development and vision of the current & next-gen products.
As a Sr. Front-End Developer, you will have the chance to take ownership of your wheelhouse as you lead in your own direction in lockstep with your peers. You will be responsible for delivering clean and effective code in alignment with initiative deadlines, contributing to the adherence of the Scrum methodology, and using your skills & experience to provide mentorship to Junior Developers to facilitate industry best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing startup enterprise for anyone who is looking to advance their career with the expectation of contributing to our company values & team-culture. If you’re looking to get in with an edge company at a great time, with a great team of passionate engineers, please read on.
- Translate UI/UX compositions into functional, extensible, and testable components.
- Develop readable code from an interface-first approach to deliver features on a timely cadence.
- Provide feedback & review peers’ code and refactor code of your own when necessary.
- Contribute to ongoing documentation.
- Provide articulate mentorship of Mid-Level & Junior developers on clean code design and best practices.
- Participate in all faculties of Scrum Methodology.
The Tech Stack