Senior – Customer Support Specialist (Software)
Enso Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a major player in the Belfast tech seen. Our client is a global leading software house who specialise in the delivery of bespoke, customer driven platforms that are used to automate, manage and protect customer assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global software house who can provide a whole range of professional development opportunities and the chance to be part of an important team within a growing organisation.
Our client is a leading figure within their industry. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, they are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
As a specialist member of the Customer Support team, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of eCommerce platforms to make customers successful and enable internal teams. You will dig deep to understand eCommerce platform and other integration issues to communicate your findings to your customers with different business models and developer teams.
Specific Job Duties May Include:
• Communicating payments data flow to stakeholders
• Address customer pain points
• Help customers troubleshoot issues via (phone, email) they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem • Assembling known use cases for product or process development and working with internal teams to develop long term process or product fixes
You will become the main point of contact for all of our clients customers; understanding their needs while working to fix their issues.
Starting shift schedule 2pm to 10/11pm with 1 hour meal break with flexibility to work from home several days per week (due to Covid we are all currently working 100% remote)
Required Skills And Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience in financial services, fraud or eCommerce industry
- User-level knowledge of Atlassian and Salesforce-like solutions (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Guide customers through the integration and onboarding process.
- Familiar with Shopify, BigCommerce, API
- Demonstrated ability to solve workflows with any HTTP Tools, SQL (Redshift/MySql) clients, and/or any middleware technologies
In return you’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
• A competitive base salary
• An equally competitive equity package
• Bi-annual bonus (10% performance related)
• Pension matched up to 8%
• ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
• 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
• 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org