Senior C# Developer
Enso is recruiting for a Senior C# Developer, partnering with a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, working with world class platforms to deliver outstanding custom web applications and bespoke software solutions.
As a Senior Developer you will help to design and implement custom solutions for their broad range of clients.
- Provide engineering leadership on client projects including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Continuously research and learn about new and emerging technologies.
- Responsible for code reviews of colleagues and juniors in the team.
- Responsible for development and use of test scripts.
- This individual must work effectively with staff across all teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Contribute to technical leadership providing ideas for tech improvement projects.
The Tech Environment:
- ASP .Net MVC
- Entity Framework
- Web Forms
- SOA & Web Services
What’s In It For You?
- 20 holiday days per year with an additional day per years’ service up to a maximum of 25 days.
- 12 Public Holidays per year
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Employers for Childcare Voucher
- Opportunity for flexible working and working from home
- Enhanced Sick Pay and Income Protection
- Pension Plan