SDET Quality Assurance Professional
We are looking for SDET Quality Assurance Professional who are interested in joining a fun software team with a great culture and an organisation that prioritises developing you both technically and professionally.
- Member of the Agile Development team composed of onshore and offshore members; participate in the Agile ceremonies: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review, and retrospective.
- Translate user stories into working test plans and test cases.
- Develop, maintain, and organize test cases and automation scripts for Front End web application.
- Participate in reviewing business requirements and obtain clarifications from the project team.
- Document and analyse test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the team for resolution of defects.
The Tech Stack
- Strong Competitive Salary.
- Strong Pension Contribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Subscriptions to online training platforms.
- Health and Life Insurance.
- Certification training.
- Health and wellbeing benefits.
- Flexible working & Working from home.
- 33 days annual leave per annum.
- All year-round company socials, events and parties.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes.
- Fun Friday Activities- whether we are in lockdown or not!
To find out more, send your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.