Ruby on Rails Developer (X4) – Remote
Enso recruitment are working closely with a local Belfast based start up who are seeking to add four new software developers to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work remotely for a company who are going through accelerated growth; giving you the chance to work on some unique projects with lots of greenfield development work!
Our client is the creator of a market leading platform used by thousands of sports clubs all over the world. As the product demand has been growing, our client is seeking to add a team around the CTO who will be responsible for scaling the software for future growth.
Our client is interested in candidates both at a junior and senior level and there will be opportunities for future progression within these roles. You must have a keen eye for solving complex problems with the drive to develop great products and features.
- At least 1+ years’ experience of building large Ruby on Rails projects
- At least 1+ years’ experience in building SaaS solutions
- At least 1+ years’ experience in building Web Applications solutions
- At least 1+ years’ experience of API integrations
- At least 1+ years’ experience of using or building Payment processing platforms
- At least 1+ years’ experience of CI/CD and PaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, computer engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Being adaptable, flexible and able to quickly understand complex problems
- A good communicator, being able to contribute effectively to a team
- Able to work independently, strongly motivated self-starter
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach
- A desire to learn and grow in your software engineering craft
- Able to understand the business needs and goals, adapt the solutions accordingly
If you would like to hear more about this role, please feel free to get in touch with Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso Recruitment. email@example.com