Programme Manager (1 Year Fixed Term, 80k – 100k)
Enso is recruiting for Programme Manager, partnering with one of Belfast’s newest Financial Market Data Software Companies, who specialise in spend management software solutions that enable enterprises to optimize their entire universe of corporate subscriptions, recurring expenses and vendor relationships.
This is an exciting programme of work where you will lead the transformation and integration of or client’s software products to add new, best-of-breed product capabilities.
- You will partner closely with Product, Software Development, Support, Sales and Marketing teams to deliver all aspects of the programme.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the programme, from requirements gathering and product design, through software development and infrastructure deployment, to product launch, deployment and client migration.
- 10+ years of SaaS software Project Management and 5+ years of software Programme Management experience.
- Proven track record of successfully working with geographically distributed teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE II or similar certification.
- Experience managing software projects developed using Agile methodologies.
- Domain knowledge of financial market data management within the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with modern BI/reporting/data analytics technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Package
- Great potential for growth and career development