Principal Software Engineer
Principal Full Stack Engineer – Belfast
Enso Recruitment are excited to be kicking of a new partnership with a global technology leader who have been in high growth mode in recent months due to a rising increase in demand for their unique, user-driven software solutions.
Our client has a major recruitment drive kicking off this month and are seeking to add a further 20 engineers to their team here in Belfast!
If you are a Software Engineer with a passion for learning new technologies and keen to work with some of the best engineers in NI – this could be the role for you.
Our client is a global leader in the design and delivery of mobile and software applications that are used to empower local businesses to compete with the branded giants who eat up a lot of the market share.
As a software engineer, its nice to know when the product you are creating has a positive impact on the people who use it. With this company, you will have the chance to improve the lives of over 20,000 business owners who rely on the software you design to generate sales and improve their customer experience while promoting their brand.
Your new team
Your new team is built up of engineers who have specialisms across a whole range of engineering techniques, languages, and frameworks. There is no one technology that you need to be a key contributor.
Whether you are a Java Engineer, React Engineer, Python Enthusiast or an iOS Developer, our client wants to year from you!
Structure wise, our client takes the squad / feature team approach. This means that the projects you work on will be vary and there will always be something new to get stuck into! You will have the chance to move around teams as well which means further development opportunities for your own career growth.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of commercial experience building commercial software in a modern programming language
- Comfortable in Linux/Unix-like environments for development and production.
- History of using solid software development practices and tools such as automated testing, source control, and agile process.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
Highly desirable skills:
- Commercial experience using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience of personal projects, github, websites etc
- An understanding of building consumer-facing web software, including shopping experiences and e-commerce.
- A secondary programming language
- Salary: £65-75K
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental and Eye Care
- Cycle Scheme of up to £2500
- £750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours and WFH
- Generous time off allowance and policies
- Annual conference attendance and training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
If you would lie to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso Recruitment on 07427030403 or firstname.lastname@example.org