Principal Data Scientist
Enso is recruiting for a Principal Data Scientist, partnering a software house in Belfast, specialising in intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions that enhance threat visibility, automate threat processing and detection, and accelerate threat investigation, response, and remediation.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile development environment to create game changing data and security products.
- Work closely with threat researchers and security engineers to implement customer facing data products, visualisations, and analytics.
- Apply advanced machine learning and statistical methods to solve threat hunting and user behaviour analytic problems.
- The opportunity to sift through data and explore relevant hypotheses or brainstorm new data analytic techniques to identify security related anomalies in mountains of data.
- Work with a wide variety of Machine Learning techniques and use your intuition for the strengths and weaknesses of each at turn big data into actionable insights.
- Frame a problem out of requirements, identify and incorporate each piece of relevant data, plan and execute a path to the solution, and validate your results.
- Collaborate approach to data analysis, share information and ideas, and an see the big picture.
The Tech Environment:
- Machine Learning techniques
- Data Visualization
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Dental Plan
- Optical Plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid Public Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days