Principal Cloud Computing Engineer (AWS)
Enso is recruiting for a Principal Cloud Computing Engineer (AWS), partnering a software house in Belfast, specialising in intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions that enhance threat visibility, automate threat processing and detection, and accelerate threat investigation, response, and remediation.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile development environment to create game changing security products.
- Work closely in R&D to design and implement the core applications which can scale to petabytes data.
- Provide the guidance for cost model and best practice for AWS cloud services.
- Understand an implement experience of database and analytical technologies in the industry.
- Implement AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- This is the opportunity to gain hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing/lake and analytics projects.
The Tech Environment:
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Dental Plan
- Optical Plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid Public Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days