We are currently recruiting for a Senior Penetration Tester for one of Belfast’s most innovative and fastest growing cyber security teams.
In your role you will focus on planning and executing ‘day-to-day’ penetration testing engagements, as well as more specific offensive scenario driven operations, against our external digital footprint.
There is significant growth planned for this team so you will also help in growing the Belfast cyber team further as well as developing your own career.
You will work as part of the global security team to plan, manage and execute security strategy by diving into the penetration testing side of cyber, seeing the attack surface, replicating, innovating and pushing boundaries.
- Manual and automated penetration testing to identify security risks within applications, security controls, and network infrastructure.
- Targeted penetration testing and offensive operations (planning, scoping, approval, reconnaissance & discovery, execution of attacks, pivoting, persistence, and remediation) covering large-scale applications, environments and network infrastructure.
- Researching emerging technologies and attack vectors and developing scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance penetration testing processes
- Developing comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for internal stakeholders
- Creating, maintaining and configuring tooling and testing platforms.
- Leading a team of penetration testers on specific engagements when necessary
- 4+ years experience in penetration testing or related cyber security fields
- Leveraging Open Source penetration testing tools such as Metasploit and Kali Linux
- Experience of automated penetration testing tools and integrations
- Experience of evasion strategies for security technologies (IDS, IPS, WAF, AV, etc.)
- Ability to maintain own tools and testing infrastructure for assessing a range of environments.
- Confident in conveying threat hunt results in technical reports
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)