New DevOps Engineering Team (All Levels)
Enso is recruiting for a New DevOps Engineering Team (All Levels) . Partnering with one of Belfast most exciting Fortune 500 companies and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
This is a brand new DevOps team for the business and your team will enable developers to build pipelines that will automate the elevation and release process, leverage test-automation capabilities, and shift gears as the business moves to an increasing number of Cloud platforms.
You will help to build a team of DevOps experts who love technology and can instil the DevOps mindset into the business.
We want an accomplished leader who knows how to organise and run inspiring workshops that will empower Development teams to automate their processes and adopt a DevOps mindset.
We want someone who has significant experience of DevOps tools and platforms, can understand the technical complexities that come with enterprise systems, but crucially who can use everyday language to translate concepts and make them easily digestible for everyone.
- To have successfully led client workshops or dojos – first-class stakeholder management
- Experience in DevOps using a range of technologies
- Strong software engineering principles and architecture knowledge
- Experience in systems automation, virtualization, orchestration, continuous integration, deployment, and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key technologies required for the role, such as:
- Cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Code scanning tools: Vericode, SonarQube
- Test Automation: Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium
- Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring / Telemetry
- Experience in process improvement practices and patterns:
- Value Stream Mapping
- DevOps Kaizen
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Shifting security, testing and monitoring left
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)
To find out more, send through your CV by clicking on the Apply button or contact Enso Recruitment directly for a confidential chat.