We are looking for .Net Developer who is interested in joining a fun software team with a great culture and an organisation that prioritises developing you both technically and professionally.
This is the chance to work on product requirements, existing software solutions and the strategic direction of the company. Collaborate with team members to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new products and features. Communicate successfully with the existing development team. Serve as a member of the development Scrum team and provide detail reviews to ensure code integrity.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
The Tech Stack
- Restful API's
- JS framework
- NoSQL databases
- Strong Competitive Salary.
- Strong Pension Contribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Subscriptions to online training platforms.
- Health and Life Insurance.
- Certification training.
- Health and wellbeing benefits.
- Flexible working & Working from home.
- 33 days annual leave per annum.
- All year-round company socials, events and parties.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes.
- Fun Friday Activities- whether we are in lockdown or not!
To find out more, send your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.