Our client is looking for talented and motivated .Net Developers to join their Product Engineering Team. The role’s primary focus is on the design and construction of our market-leading suite of Web, Desktop and Mobile applications targeting the ERP marketplace.
Our client uses a wide technology stack including .Net products (both Framework and Core) like WebApi, MVC, Signal-R and Windows Forms along with client-side libraries like React. Their products also make use of database platforms like SQL Server, Redis, Mongo and third party component suites like DevExpress and Telerik Kendo-UI.
- Work within an evolving Agile process and across .Net, .Net Core, Desktop and Web Applications. A blend of design, architecture, planned work, bug fixing, investigation and research.
- Collaborate with the client-side development teams in building our state-of-the-art web client technology.
- Support other company departments – Project Management Office, Customer Success Office, Sales and Marketing.
- Participate in special project break out teams.
- Contribute to our internal hack days where we design and build new tools and features to improve how we build.
- Profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in junior engineer development
- 8+ years' experience in .Net Stack Development (Windows Forms/WebAPI/MVC).
- SQL Server Knowledge.
- Proficiency in designing and building well-constructed solutions for scale.
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices.
- Experience with Signal-R (WebSockets), Threading and SSH an advantage.
- Experience with .Net application profiling tools such as Ants from Redgate.
- Strong creative problems solving skills and vision.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strategic thinker with a delivery-driven mind-set.