Mobile Developer (C#, Unity3D)
Our client is an exciting software company specialising in neuroscience and cognitive health.
The organisation is led by specialists in the field of neuroscience and software engineering and this is a rare opportunity to actively participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
Their products have applications across healthcare, sports science and consumer healthcare markets and due to their continued success, they are growing their team and recruiting for a Mobile Application Developer.
• Produce user-facing mobile application.
• Work with scientists to design and gamify neurological experiments.
• Implement user interfaces, tasks and games on mobile devices.
• Build CI/CD systems, write unit and integration tests.
• Design and deliver features from inception to production in an agile environment.
• Participate in building the world’s best neuroscience analytics platform.
• Strong C# and Unity3d programming experience (3+ years’ experience).
• Excellent demonstrable software engineering skills.
• Working knowledge of Android and iOS platforms.
• Experience integrating native application with Backend Services.
• Track record of shipping high complexity code using agile/high-velocity processes.
• Competent working with cloud services.
• Java, Objective C and Swift programming.
• Proficient with test automation tools such as Unity3d, Jenkins and AltTester.
• Expertise in REST, JSON, SQL and Bluetooth technologies.
• Adept object-oriented and user interface designer.
• Experience working with medical device software standards.
Salary & Benefits:
• Work with an incredible team of smart and motivated people on cutting-edge technology that
can impact the lives of millions of people.
• Competitive salary.
• 25 days paid holidays.
• Competitive benefits including pension match and private medical insurance.
• Flexible work-from-home policy.