Lead Sharepoint Consultant
Enso is recruiting for a Lead Sharepoint Consultant, partnering with a well-established local company with global outreach and has a rich heritage in enterprise content management and software engineering.
- Delivery of professional services to customers including project management for larger and more strategic projects.
- Project management to include scheduling of project activities and management.
- Facilitation of workshops, project reporting and overall ownership of the project from a technical, relationship and budgetary perspective.
- Technical design of solutions and management of third parties responsible for data migrations.
- Provision of close to product consultancy to customers and partners.
- Development of services proposals in support of software sales activities.
- Thought leadership in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and particularly in the area of information architecture, security and best practice.
- Development of statement of works in support of software sales activities.
- The development of training materials and delivery of training to customers and partners.
- SharePoint Administration experiences is a pre-requisite.
- Working knowledge of other Microsoft 365 Technologies (e.g., Teams) is highly beneficial.
- 6+ years’ experience in a software consultant or technical architect role.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of ECM technologies and working knowledge of general IT infrastructure.
- Experience in Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Advanced administration skills, using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative.
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in line with business objectives.