Lead and Senior Android Developer
Enso is recruiting for a Lead and Senior Android Developer, partnering with a London based digital agency who are establishing a software team in Belfast. Our client works with some of the biggest and best-known mobile apps within the UK, including leading sporting brands, pizza chains and transport, to generate 1 billion in revenue annually.
You will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs.
You should be an excellent team member whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems. It will be your responsibility to complete work of a high standard in a time sensitive environment.
- Using an Agile workflow
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Following company user guides and documentation and updating as necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android and technology
- Mentoring junior members of development team
The Tech Environment:
What’s In It For You?
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working (hours and location)
- Friendly teams and a central Belfast office