Information Systems Engineer
Enso Recruitment are excited to announce a recent exclusive partnership with Nisos, the leading US-based Threat Intelligence Software company who are at the early stages of setting up their new operation here in Belfast!
Nisos is is a leading Threat Intelligence Company who are on a mission to build a team here in Belfast who will be responsible for the design and development of a new range of products to be used in the threat intelligence industry.
They are recruiting for a number of roles that will help with various product developments they have in the pipeline while helping to support the wider global team as they grow.
Their tech-enabled services enable some of the world’s largest companies to defend themselves against and more effectively respond to advanced cyber-attacks, disinformation, and abuse of digital platforms.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and respected organisation during a period of fantastic growth. Although well established in the US, you will be joining a team here in Belfast who are currently in 'Start-up' mode as they start to prepare for various greenfield projects over the coming months.
After being established around 6 years ago, our client's team has grown to about 60 (In the US) and they have plans to add a further 6-10 employees to their Belfast site in the coming months.
Our client is looking for an Information Systems Engineer to support their global team.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, self-directed technical expert that can work both independently and with the broader team.
The right candidate is comfortable building enterprise IT solutions one minute and resolving a help desk ticket the next.
Their Information Systems team is small, and they work as a cohesive team to ensure the rest of the company never has to think about its information systems.
This position is geared for growth with leadership opportunities in the future!
What You’ll Do
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems, from simple to complex
- Maintaining a comfortable balance between a sound security posture and operational availability
- Providing excellent customer service experiences for all end users
- Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment
- Escalating, coordinating and managing security incident response
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, operating systems and mobility
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other business teams as appropriate
- Developing and maintaining Information Security policy and procedure
Who You Are
- Adapts quickly to a new and changing technical environment
- Basic understanding of network routing and switching, firewalls, and wireless access point deployment
- Supports MacOS in the Enterprise including mobile device management with tools like JAMF
- Understands Google Workspace (formerly GSuite)
- Works with an IaaS platform such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues quickly and methodically
- Troubleshoots issues with messaging platforms, collaboration, video conferencing tools such as Slack, Zoom, or VoIP
- Communicates effectively with a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical, staff and managerial, and in a wide range of settings (one-on-one, small group, in person, on the phone, or via email)
- Interacts professionally with internal customers and demonstrates key client service concepts (e.g., responsiveness, attentiveness, composure, attention to detail, follow-through)
- Demonstrates excellent written and communication skills
Initially, you will work remotely. When conditions permit, our client will open a physical office in Belfast to which the whole team will have the ability to work a hybrid schedule with time in the office and remote.
Travel is not necessary, but you will be given the opportunity to travel to the United States once or twice per year for short periods to meet with the wider company.
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000
Full package to be finalised in the coming weeks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to reach out to Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso: firstname.lastname@example.org