Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
We are working with one of NI’s newest global Software Houses to help grow their Belfast operation. They are a big business operating in the FinTech sector but they are still a challenger brand who are developing software that will disrupt their market. With significant financial backing, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a company with real ambition.
As a Staff Engineer within Information Security, you'll work closely with our Tech Operations, Business Operations, and engineering teams. You'll be focused on promoting Infosec processes, policies, and practice.
This role is responsible for monitoring and enforcing information security standards. You will also be an advisor to management in developing, implementing, and maintaining a global information security infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to information security project plans, practices, and tools.
- Provide and implement guidance or recommendations regarding controls that mitigate risks, strengthen defences, and reduce vulnerabilities.
- Maintain and contribute to comprehensive information security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments to properly analyse the risks to information security
- Execute the investigation of security breaches or potential breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such violations.
- Contribute to the development and enforcement of information security and privacy policies
- Engage in promoting and refining the corporate security awareness and training program.
- Collaborate with business units to deliver essential security tips and guidance to merchants and partners.
- Work with multiple subject matter experts across various domains to ensure compliance under PCI-DSS, PA-DSS, and P2PE standards.
- Security/Networking certifications (i.e., CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CCNA).
- Understanding and awareness of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (PCI DSS) and the payment application data security standards (PA DSS) as well as experienced in the implementation of controls to mitigate PCI issues.
- Extensive experience and in-depth working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines, including one or more of the following; IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM, Enterprise Anti-Malware solutions, DLP, Vulnerability Assessment tools, Technology Compliance tools, FIM.
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling.
- Expertise with security event analysis and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS Incident response – triage, incident analysis, remediation).
- Ability to perform in-depth forensic analysis to aid in finding threats/suspicious activities in the enterprise.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (i.e., FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, SSH, Syslog, and SMTP).
- Salary: Up to £75k depending on experience
- Fully Remote working team
To find out more, share your CV with Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button or get in touch with us directly for an informal chat.