GoLang Developers (Up to £55k)
Enso is recruiting for a Lead GoLang Developer, partnering with a trusted and well-established Belfast based company, who specialise in identifying risk, managing cost and extracting insights from complex, regulated, and exponentially growing organisational data.
This exciting and varied role will involve the design, development, testing and maintenance of GoLang software solutions. You will work with an established and experienced agile software development teams as part of the Cloud Object Storage & Cloud Integration Services organisation.
- Development of highly scalable GoLang packages and programs
- Agile requirements specifications, component designs and interface specifications
- Test-driven development, component testing and participating in system and integration testing
- Highly dynamic agile working within a team of expert software developers and testers
- Contributing to peer reviews of designs, code and test specifications
- Agile reporting to Technical Project Managers, within the agile stand-ups and to end customers
- Continuous innovation and improvement
The Tech Environment:
- Spring, Struts, Hibernate, IBatis
- Java, C++, Python
What’s In It For You?
- Market Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 24 days holiday per year plus 10 statutory holidays
- 5% match contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4 x salary
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free car parking
- Flexible working models
- Regular social activities for all the team