You will work across a range of software projects getting to work with new people, different sectors and a broad range of technology platforms. One of the projects you will immediately be working on is a immunotherapy cancer treatment platform that has a direct, positive impact on the lives of cancer patients.
- Professional experience working within a Software Developer role.
- Strong experience with HTML and utilising CSS frameworks.
- Understanding of how modern-day web applications work.
- Experience with Agile methodology and ceremonies.
- Can write effective unit tests.
- Experience working with source control and branching strategies.
- Strong Competitive Salary.
- Strong Pension Contribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Subscriptions to online training platforms.
- Health and Life Insurance.
- Certification training.
- Health and wellbeing benefits.
- Flexible working & Working from home.
- 33 days annual leave per annum.
- All year-round company socials, events and parties.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes.
- Fun Friday Activities- whether we are in lockdown or not!
To find out more, send your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.