Front End Developer
Enso Recruitment are excited to announce a recent exclusive partnership with Nisos, the leading US-based Threat Intelligence Software company who are at the early stages of setting up their new operation here in Belfast!
Nisos is is a leading Threat Intelligence Company who are on a mission to build a team here in Belfast who will be responsible for the design and development of a new range of products to be used in the threat intelligence industry.
They are recruiting for a number of roles that will help with various product developments they have in the pipeline while helping to support the wider global team as they grow.
Their tech-enabled services enable some of the world’s largest companies to defend themselves against and more effectively respond to advanced cyber-attacks, disinformation, and abuse of digital platforms.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and respected organisation during a period of fantastic growth. Although well established in the US, you will be joining a team here in Belfast who are currently in 'Start-up' mode as they start to prepare for various greenfield projects over the coming months.
After being established around 6 years ago, our client's team has grown to about 60 (In the US) and they have plans to add a further 6-10 employees to their Belfast site in the coming months.
Our client is looking for a creative individual who is seeking a fresh challenge. Your new role will involve a mix of responsibilities:
- Develop effective user experience for internal tools
- Collaborate with the product owners, clients, and team members (analysts and investigators)
- Support product launches and adoption
- Design effective and accessible interfaces using front-end software design patterns
- Accommodate layout constraints, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- Code against third party and custom APIs
- Employ the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Use source control to track and manage code
- Use agile development methodologies
- Translate requirements into wireframes
- Implement appropriate security controls
- Develop secure interfaces, validate inputs, check for vulnerable libraries, etc.
- Code interfaces with RESTful API
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of developing products that encompass the user interface (UI), the user experience (UX), and the customer experience (CX).
You will be responsible for the design and build of various new web front ends for the various products in the pipeline. You will be working across a multidisciplinary team as you put your designs together, and you will have quite a bit of flexibility and autonomy throughout the full development lifecycle. Our client is seeking somebody creative who understands the full user experience to get the most from each application.
Who You Are:
You will be an ambitious individual with creative ideas and approaches to the design and development and high class front end applications.
Our client is open to hearing from applicants who have ideas of their own for the best technologies to use, however experience in the following would be highly beneficial:
- NodeJS and other front end frameworks.
- Some familiarity with Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Application Load Balancer
Required and Preferred Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years professional experience in a development team
- Strong knowledge and skills in front end technologies
- Experience in UI, UX, and CX
Initially, you will work remotely. When conditions permit, our client will open a physical office in Belfast to which the whole team will have the ability to work a hybrid schedule with time in the office and remote.
Travel is not necessary, but you will be given the opportunity to travel to the United States once or twice per year for short periods to meet with the wider company.
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000
Full package to be finalised in the coming weeks.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to reach out to Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant at Enso: firstname.lastname@example.org