Enso is recruiting for a Front-End Developer, partnering with a London based digital agency who are establishing a software team in Belfast. Our client works with some of the biggest and best-known mobile apps within the UK, including leading sporting brands, pizza chains and transport, to generate 1 billion in revenue annually.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the agile software development process.
- Work alongside UX and QA.
- Be responsible for delivering high-quality code and making sure that the websites you work on are built using the most appropriate modern techniques and adhere to the required standards.
- Lead the front-end development on projects.
- Ensure front-end development follows best practices.
- Highlight best practices and recommending new techniques.
- Build solutions from scratch using React.
- Write clean, responsive HTML & CSS.
- Understand web design and user experience.
- Test cross-browser and cross-platform.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Understand responsive design techniques.
The Tech Environment:
What’s In It For You?
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working (hours and location)
- Friendly teams and a central Belfast office