Enso Recruitment are excited to announce a recent partnership with a leading software start-up headquartered in London who are seeking to connect with the best talent here in N.I.
On the Lookout for an Engineering Lead, Android Engineer and a .NET Developer, this team are showing promising signs of growth – with more to come!
All remote roles. With the exception of the Engineering Lead – 2 days a week in London.
Our new client is a leading figure in personal finance and investments. Their Mobile App product is one of the UK's leading investment platforms for individuals who are interested in saving for the future.
They have won multiple awards and recognitions for the level of service they provide and currently have a customer base of over 600,000.
Named as one of the hottest start-ups to work for in the UK right now, our client has grown to a massive 250 employees in quite a short period of time. With more growth to come, this is a great chance to take on some interesting challenges and get to see a market leading product really take off over the coming months.
This role will be part of the leadership of our clients Cloud Apps Team that builds and operates their cloud hosted API. They're looking for someone who enjoys a mix of solution architecture, hands-on coding, and team leadership.
They don’t expect you to be an expert in everything they use, but a fundamental understanding of how things work is important.
Their tech stack:
- C# / .NET Framework, .Net Core
- ASP.NET Web API, Azure Functions
- Microsoft Azure
- Sql Server, CosmosDb, Azure Service Bus
- Terraform, Azure DevOps, and Octopus Deploy
What You’ll Do
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on designing and developing scalable, resilient systems that deliver business value.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring an engineering team
- Owning technical solution design architecture for significant product features, software modules, and technical initiatives.
- Hands-on coding
- Writing unit / integration tests along with production code to produce a reliable product.
- Working with wider team of developers, QA testers, product managers, UX designers to create and build new features.
- Understanding and providing feedback for technical and design requirements.
- Providing technical support to internal teams.
- Staying abreast of and (where necessary) applying the latest emerging technologies.
- Setting high standards, and continually improving how our client does things.
Who You Are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Genuine interest in financial technology.
- A driven, ambitious self-starter.
- Learning mindset and motivated to develop skills further.
Experience & Skills
- Computer science or similar related experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of:
- OO programming languages.
- Relational databases.
- APIs delivered over HTTP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team.
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions.
- Experience of one or more of:
- Defining system or module architectures that have been delivered into real-world use.
- Line management of a small engineering team.
- Coaching and mentoring other engineers.
- Scrum-master / agile team leadership.
- Defining, documenting, and implementing technology standards.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To find out more, get in touch with Christian Campbell – Principal Recruitment Consultant and Enso Recruitment. email@example.com