Embedded Software Engineer
Enso is recruiting for a Embedded Software Engineer, partnering with a global technology leader in Belfast that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail and several R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
This is an opportunity to enhance an existing dynamic Software Engineering Team, developing real time embedded software used in various products for advanced monitoring, control and automation of the low voltage distribution networks. This role would be perfect for an ambitious engineer who relishes solving challenging problems and creating innovative, efficient and robust solutions that make a difference for our customers.
- Understand domain and product requirements to design, develop and test high quality software
- Provide associated unit and functional tests within a continuous integration environment.
- Participate in agile processes collaborating with the Product Owner, team members and other local or international stakeholders
- Produce clear and concise design documentation
- Participate in end-to-end system integration testing
- Provide support and maintenance for existing software
The Tech Environment:
- Arm, Blackfin, SHARC, ARV
- GitLab CI
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
- On-site parking
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Wellness programmes