Enso is recruiting for a DevOps Engineer, partnering with a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help automate, deploy and secure customer facing Cloud solutions using DevOps practices such as automation, CI Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious and not afraid to take ownership.
- Someone with strong technical problem-solving skills and who is collaborative with development teams and has a passion to automate away the mundane areas of development and deployment and will keep up to date with current trends in technology.
- You will be working alongside the small, existing team but will be expected to bring additional knowledge and experience to aid the growth and expansion of the company.
The Tech Environment:
- SRE, Cloud infrastructure/DevOps
- Ansible, Puppet
- Docker or Podman
- AWS, VPC, Security Group, EC2, Route53, IAM, S3, AWS-cli
- Gitlab CI, Travis CI
- Shell, Python, Ruby
- Git, SVN
- Ubuntu, CentOS
- Apache, NGINX
What’s In It For You?
- Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
- On-site parking
- Flexible / Remote Working
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Wellness programmes