Cyber Security Engineer
Enso is recruiting for a Cyber Security Engineer, partnering with one of Belfast most exciting Fortune 500 companies and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
- Focus identifying the best tooling solutions across a range of areas including encryption, key management data masking, rights management, and data loss protection.
- Help in growing the Belfast cyber team further.
- Work with the Global Security teams to scope, develop and integrating new cyber tools and technologies.
- Identify Security-related technical gaps in software application designs.
- Identify and evaluate technology risks, potential threats & vulnerabilities and formulate viable remediation strategies.
- Assist with the selection and tailoring of cyber tools to support the business.
- Take a lead in mapping security standards to technical solutions.
- Coordinate deployment of encryption solutions according to encryption policies.
The Tech Environment:
- HP Voltage
- PCI, US HIPAA, US FFIEC, and US NIST cybersecurity standards
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance
- Progressive Parental Policies
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
- 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.