Corporate Division Manager
Enso is recruiting for a corporate division manager with one of Northern Ireland most exciting health-tech companies.
We are looking for a high-level programme manager that is comfortable leading teams of business analysts. Specifically, we are looking for individuals that have good experience with the following:
- Over 7 years’ experience in Project Management / Delivery.
- Over 3 years’ experience in Programme Management or similar.
- Involvement in business strategy with Company Directors to implement the growth plan for the Corporate division to double revenue within 4 years.
- Involvement in the pre-sales and tendering processes for the Corporate division.
- Involvement in the product roadmap for Corporate products and solutions.
- Coordinating multiple projects (including product development projects) and reconciling the interdependencies among them.
- Working with other teams to plan and coordinate resources across multiple projects to ensure the needs of projects are met efficiently.
- Ensuring resources are used efficiently and effectively in the delivery of technical projects.
- Ensuring risks and issues are managed across projects.
- Organisational and time management skilll
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Highly competitive pay
- Company stock
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Additional holiday day on your birthday
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.