Cloud Solutions Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect
We are working with one of NI’s biggest and best homegrown Managed Service Providers to recruit for a Cloud Solutions Architect for their team.
This is a customer facing role, responsible for building relationships with customer technical and business stakeholders, developing requirements, strategising, scoping, and overseeing work.
Post-pandemic, this role can be based remotely at the Belfast office.
You will work closely with account managers and will provide Azure related technical presales. Post-sales, you will act as the subject matter expert providing technical guidance and oversight, ensuring the quality and integrity of the proposed solution during delivery. The Cloud Solutions Architect will be aligned to strategic accounts to drive the technical cloud solutions for these customers.
- Identifying customer’s needs – work closely with customers to scope project requirements and integration with their existing systems.
- Identify new or emerging technologies and practices – keep up to date with the latest technical innovations in their area of specialisation.
- Act as a Technical Authority – Ensure all solutions offered have been subjected to technical assurance and continue to provide technical assurance throughout the delivery of the project.
- Proactive support of pre-sales and bid processes – Contribute to scoping, presenting & writing documentation to support pre-sales activities.
- Provide escalation management – Be responsible for ensuring all technical issues prior to and during the client engagement are resolved and agreed with the customer.
- Assists knowledge management – Assist in maintaining an environment conducive to exchanging and sharing knowledge internally.
- Mentoring, Coaching and Training internal consultants and others – Assist in mentoring technical consultants and internal support members to achieve technical excellence in their work.
- Peer review of documentation drafted by the presales and delivery teams.
- Assist to develop and improve our offerings and messages to customers, including input into marketing campaigns and product development.
The Tech Stack:
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- ARM templates
- SQL, DB, SQL Data Warehouse
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Up to £60k
- Benefits: 25 days hols, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club, high training and development budgets