Cloud IAM Administrator
Enso is recruiting for a Cloud IAM Administrator, partnering with one of Belfast most exciting Fortune 500 companies and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
We are looking for a Cloud IAM Administrator who is exceptionally comfortable with the AWS IAM service and is fluent in the reading and writing of AWS access polices. This position will work across various functional areas to develop highly consumable, enterprise class capabilities for teams newly adopting cloud as well as teams experienced in cloud. This role will influence key technical decisions and drive strategic and tactical initiatives. Produce creative, user centric app designs, user flows and design support for our application from end to end.
- Have responsibility for the IAM lifecycle for AWS
- Triage and completion of access requests and issues
- Troubleshooting access/permissions issues
- Ensure “least privilege” model is adhered to
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members.
- Perform analysis of access patterns (utilizing tools such as the new Prisma Cloud IAM Security module)
- Building and implementation of automation of IAM processes
- Translating traditional on premises IAM polices to AWS/Cloud policies
- All aspects of helping to mature an AWS IAM program
The Tech Environment:
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance
- Progressive Parental Policies
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
- 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.