Cloud Data Engineers
Enso is recruiting for a Cloud Data Engineer, Partnering with an exciting Fortune 500 company and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
The chance to be a hands-on technical contributor using your experience to assist us building large-scale AWS cloud-based distributed data processing systems and applications covering the full insurance lifecycle from quote through to claims.
You will be an integral member of the team assisting day to day in the execution and delivery of enterprise level business critical projects, working with all data engineers across the business in multiple geographical locations to ensure a full understanding of data requirements and solutions to deliver high-quality, tested, secure customer-centric solutions for mobile platforms.
- Use DevOps at the heart of everything; Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with third parties such as Infoworks, Kafka, Snowflake and Apigee.
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- Analyse, re-design, re-architect and re-platform on-premise Hadoop data warehouse to data platform on AWS using a combination of AWS Native, open source and third-party services.
- Adoption of the AWS toolset as well as appropriate usage of languages and tools not limited to Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, Kafka and Kinesis, Hive and Hadoop.
- Work with the data solutions architecture team to help to design and develop production data pipelines, data API solutions and visualisations using but not limited to appropriate technology e.g. Scala, Python, Java, Spring boot, Tableau, Power BI.
- Design and implement full CI/CD data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native and bespoke programming.
- Develop strong working relationships with local engineering teams to maximise the outcomes of the team and the benefit to customers.
- Listen to the inputs of others and collaboratively work towards the best solution that maximises the value to the policyholder, without ego or prejudice.
- Solve complex problems alongside fellow team members in a fun and engaging environment.
The Tech Environment:
- Scala Spring
- Spring boot
- Power BI
What’s In It For You?
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Progressive Parental Policies
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities