Business Development Directors– Software Managed Service Solutions
(Private Sector, Dublin)
We are delighted to be recruiting for Business Development Directors with a leading Dublin based digital transformation provider.
With thousands of employees in Ireland, the company is enjoying rapid growth and are seeking to add an experienced Business Development Director who can operate as a sole contrubutor, managing existing client pipeline, attracting new clients and landing major deals across the private sector in Ireland.
If you are seeking a sales leadership opportunity within a well established and fast growing organisation, read on!
In this team you will focus on:
· Leading major deals sales opportunities developed through the commercial team, through strategic technology partnerships and/or developed independently.
· Leading on client engagement and commercials right through to project mobilisation.
· Account management for major accounts and strategic technology partner engagements.
· Managing the production of bids and tender responses to ensure the best quality bids are prepared.
· 8+ Years experience working in a business development environment into Irish Private Sector organisations with a strong track record of success.
· Experience in working in IT managed services and technology solutions environment.
· Understanding of private sector frameworks, channel partners, procurement and buying cycles.
· Strong stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage at all levels across an organisation internally and externally.
· Experience within the Financial Services sector is desirable.
· Base: €100-130K.
· OTE: €200-300K (Uncapped commission)
· Life Assurance
· Flexible Hybrid working (Offices in Dublin)