Brand-New Data Science Team, Belfast
Enso is recruiting for a brand-new Data Science team in Belfast, Partnering with an exciting Fortune 500 company and one of the largest brands within the US Medical Insurance Sector.
Be a part of a unique team and get the chance to drive disruptive and market-leading solutions for the world of medical insurance, providing tailored and customer-centric solutions for policyholders, agents, and employees, as well as having a lot of freedom and fun in the process.
- Collaborate, question, be curious and inquisitive to find new insights and prove business value from our data.
- Collaborate on experimentation projects from conception to prototype, working with in-house engineering teams and third parties to iterate and test model assumptions.
- Motivate and support other team members as they gather insights and build and train new data models.
- Work the with the data solutions architect and the Cognitive Science & Engineering Lead to plan how best to turn insights into products from pilot to production.
- Develop strong working relationships with US counterparts to maximise the outcomes of the team and the impact to customers.
- Solving complex problems in a collaborative and open learning environment alongside fellow team members
- Listening to the inputs of others and working towards the best solution that maximises the value to the policyholder, without ego or prejudice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Experience in data?science?using?a range of data?technologies?
- Strong analytical, statistical experience is required
- General data engineering principles and data architecture knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies
- AI fundamentals (CNN, RNN, Cognitive Architecture, Deep Learning, Knowledge graphs)
- Experience/Knowledge in Machine Learning/ Semantic analysis
- Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization and Graph theory
- NLP/NLI, semantic data architectures, concepts and applications
The Tech Environment:
What’s In It For You?
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Progressive Parental Policies
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities