BigData Database Engineer
Enso is proud to be partnering with a software house who specialise in AI focused enterprise SaaS platforms that use computer vision combined with machine learning models, deep learning and edge computing to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time in a respectful and ethical manner.
This is a high potential start up organisation that originated from the US and is rapidly growing it’s Belfast based software team. They are currently recruiting for experienced BigData Database Engineer to help deliver market leading software solutions.
This is the chance to work on and take ownership of improving the database structure and data pipelining of the organisation. You will help ensure the scalability of the database infrastructure so that the system will hold up and thrive under increasing load as the organisation rolls out across the globe.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Update existing data store solutions to industry best standards if required.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies and produce extensive documentation for all applications created.
The Tech Stack
- BigData technologies