Enso is recruiting for an Android Engineer, partnering with a London based digital agency who are establishing a software team in Belfast. Our client works with some of the biggest and best-known mobile apps within the UK, including leading sporting brands, pizza chains and transport, to generate 1 billion in revenue annually.
- Be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with the UX team to bring app designs to life and work closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs.
- Using Agile workflows
- Discussing intended technical approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving the team in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Following company user guides and documentation and updating as necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android and technology
The Tech Stack?
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
What’s In It For you?
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working (hours and location)
- Friendly teams and a central Belfast office