3rd Line Support Engineer (VMWare)
Enso is recruiting for a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer, partnering with one of Silicon Valley’s newest software team to set up in Belfast. They specialise in the development of cloud defined storage solutions and they already have one of the strongest core teams in Belfast.
- Provide Level 3 technical support for SW and HW products. Including fault isolation, issue replication, effective escalation and logging, and exceptional customer elation.
- Perform data analysis and associated tasks for continuingly improving our Cloud to automate the handling of Support issues.
- Root Cause Analysis and Cloud signature development: reviewing of logs/metrics and matching the appearance of symptoms to likely root causes.
- Work closely with Engineering, QA and other teams to resolve technical issues and determine training, process and product improvements.
- Work closely with other TSE’s on the most technical issues, provide training/mentoring, handle mission critical support and craft technical documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement for technical processes/procedures and players including OEMs, CMs and Customers.
- Working with Cloud team to develop alerts to be delivered through the Cloud.
- Work strategically with stakeholders, but also execute as a hands-on individual contributor.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Experience in establishing a Support infrastructure for a start-up.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing in depth Tech Support in the Storage environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing Data analytics for continuous improvements and automation of Support issues.
- Experience in putting time-series data and logs side-by-side with code for Cloud signature development and automation.
- Experience in VMWare; Cloud computing/infrastructure; SAN, NAS or HCI.
- Experience in software development or scripting (Python, Powershell, bash).
- Experience and willingness to do Off-hours pager support.
- Experience working with SFDC, Jira, and the Cloud.
- Storage Engineer/Professional Certifications a plus.
What’s In It For You?
- Medical, dental & life insurance policy.
- Impressive holiday package.
- Competitive salary.
- Great potential for growth and career development.
Contact Phil Vernon:
Since graduating with a master’s from Smurfit Business School in 2007, Phil has been working in the IT recruitment sector across the Island of Ireland in both Dublin and Belfast. Phil established Level Up Resourcing in 2016 helping hundreds of people to grow their careers and is now looking forward to growing great teams with Enso Recruitment.