We are working with one of Belfast’s newest and most exciting organisations to help them to grow their Mobile Development Team to build flagship mobile apps for their customers.
As part of this we are recruiting for a UI/UX Designer who wants to create world class, exceptional customer experiences through front end apps.
Our client’s mobile application is at the forefront of their digital strategy, leading the way for design led thinking that puts end users first.
We are looking for someone with an eye for clean, artful design, excellent design skills, and the ability translate business requirements into intuitive experiences and interaction flows.
- Produce creative, user centric app designs, user flows and design support for mobile apps
- Support the Product Owner on UX/UI strategy, idea generation and design
- Work with developers to encourage seamless user experiences
- Create low and high-fidelity design solutions for mobile user interfaces
- Facilitating design led thinking sessions with the product team
- Own the creation of all design assets for the team including UX designs, video edits, sales materials etc.
- Having some fun along the way!
- 3+ years working as a UX/UI designer ideally across both Android and iOS
- Expereince designing user interfaces that are beautiful and easy to use
- Experience with a range of design tools such as Sketch (what is currently used), Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, Adobe XD etc.
- Continuously keeping up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, technologies and user psychology
- Video editing, animation and photography experience
- Experience working as part of an Agile team
- Other valuable technologies: Invision, After Effects, Premier Pro, Visio, PowerPoint
- Highly competitive pay, Generous Performance Bonuses, Flexible Working, Contributory Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Progressive Parental Policies, Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities. 25 days off (plus 10 bank holidays)