Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Software Engineer to join a growing development team working purely on AWS to enable 3D printing for the future of medicine.
The company is a rapidly growing and award-winning start-up and their success is built on the desire, determination and talent of its employees.
Our client specializes in the delivery of software and services to the healthcare sector, providing machine learning-based solutions that support the treatment pathway for surgeons, driving improved surgical outcomes for patients.
- Provide technical leadership in a server-side software engineering role developing clean and maintainable cloud-native software on the AWS platform.
- Design, develop, and deploy quality software to deliver real value to customers.
- Develop and maintain clean and consistent APIs to support our web platform and customer integrations.
- Write clean and tested code with an emphasis on sustainable development practices. Working as part of a small, productive development team that puts an emphasis on code quality, peer reviews and strong engineering practices
- As an experienced server-side engineer you will help establish system designs and architectures with the Head of Engineering as well as maintaining efficient SDLC processes.
- Learn from and share valuable experience with your engineering team peers serving as a source of leadership and a mentor.
Our client works with a broad range of tools and technologies and they are interested in candidates coming from a broad range of backgrounds. Some of the skills and experience they value include:
- Experience delivering SaaS or Cloud-based product(s).
- Working in an agile environment.
- Strong server-side development experience with Python, Java, and NodeJS.
- Strong experience in developing software systems that are easy to maintain and support in production.
- High unit testing standards.
- Experience with Serverless Framework, or similar, for AWS infrastructure development.
- Experience, or interest, in working with machine learning teams.
- Ability to know your limits and ask for help when needed. You love to take an issue as far as you can then take the initiative to learn something new.
- Previous experience working in a medical software or medical device company, or other regulated industry.
It’s a fun and growing team and offers the opportunity for your ideas and achievements to be recognised, implemented and rewarded.
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.