Our client, one of the world’s leading E-Commerce Organisations is recruiting for a Senior Software Developer to join their Belfast based software research team.
The existing team collectively has many years of experience in building secure, high availability enterprise platforms. We are looking for software engineers who are interested in working across the full stack being comfortable with all technologies required to bring an idea to production.
You will be working in one of the fastest growing technology sectors in a small team in Belfast that is part of a global organisation meaning you will have autonomy and ownership of the work you carry out.
Services are built in Node.js with various relational databases and follow a micro-services architecture and are packaged with Docker. Google Kubernetes is used for automating deployment, scaling and management of containers in both public and private cloud environments. Short feedback loops are valued a CI/CD pipeline as well as automated unit, integration and acceptance tests are used.
- Experience with Java, Node.js on Linux. Object Orientated or other functional languages also considered (.NET, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with a DevOps approach to software delivery.
- Cloud based systems such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- Delivering REST APIs and micro-service based architectures.
- Source code management, build automation and CI tools (Maven, Jenkins, Git).
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Release and sprint planning. Define and estimate sprint backlog items.
- Competitive base salary
- 10% Bonus
- 10% Company Stock Allocation
- Critical Illness
- 25 Days Holidays (plus statutory days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
To find out more about this opportunity, send through your CV to Enso Recruitment by clicking on the Apply Button.